Friday, October 2, 2009

Little Miss Photogenic


Our little princess did great at her 3 month photo shoot! She is a little ham in front of the camera. She had way to much fun taking these pictures. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that her mommy has a camera in her face 24/7 (she has had lots of practice posing).

Funny story about her flower. I swear I need to go to bows anonymous. I have a serious problem with buying them and plastering them on my daughters forehead. It was so bad that I had to have my step mom drive out to my crack, I mean bow dealers house, all the way in Rancho before our 10am shoot. I am now calling her my bow dealer, because basically bows are like crack to me, and you gotta have a dealer. She made a custom flower to match her dress that I was willing to do anything to get before her pictures. Thankfully Ginger came through for me. Thanks for supporting my addiction!

We did have an outfit change, and yes, it was in her Halloween costume. By this time Chloe decided that she was done hamming it up for the camera. So no smiles in those, but still adorable!








It is only fitting that she is a flower for Halloween!

By this point she was so tired she was leaning and we could not get her to hold her head up

2 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, that halloween costume is A-Dorable! LOVE her pictures!!

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I freaking love her costume! What a sweet little flower!