Monday, June 1, 2009

Chloe's Amazing Shower

Chloe has been showered with so much love it is unbelievable! Special thanks to my mom, Courtney, Dianna, Lori, Ginger, LeeAnn, Valerie, and Brandee for making my baby shower a dream come true. Everything was beyond beautiful and more than I would have ever imagined. Thank you to everybody who attended (and sent gifts), we are truly blessed to have such great family and friends! Thank you for spoiling our little princess Chloe (I know she will enjoy being the best dress baby in Cali)!! Here are some photos of our special day.




David's love of sports is going to rub off on our daughter. Chargers Jersey, the middle outfit has a baseball on it, and a USC bib and burper. Oh, and I forgot to add the red and white angel's tutu and baseball barretts to this pic, sorry Heidi!




Auntie Robin hooked us up with Alpha Phi gear.

They did such a beautiful job with the decor!






Me and Dianna, David's sis




The clothes line hanging in the middle was created by my sister






My beautiful cake that mom made





The beautiful cupcake favors that Dianna and Brandee made!

















My mom and I








My sis and I










My friend Vanessa and I. Believe it or not are due dates are only a couple of days apart!!





















































All of the loot.
















Just a few of the clothes piled up, haha









My friend Missy made these adorable bows.






My mom made this beautiful Christening gown. She also made the matching bonnet and blanket.

My Aunt Pam made these cute little outfits and blankets








My BFF Heidi made these adorable items.



These were just a few of the several gifts! Thank you again to everybody!!






















1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, one word comes to mind - PINK, PINK, and more PINK!!! haha!! Chloe is already a diva!

The shower looked beautiful, I wish I could have been there!