Sunday, May 17, 2009

Almost Done!!

With 8 weeks left before our little arrival, I am proud to say the nursery is nearing completion. The shelves and curtain are hung, the Chloe letters are perfectly in place, the mobile is hanging, and my "you are a dream come true" lettering is on the wall at last. We still have a couple of minor things to do, but the hard part is definitely done!! I absolutely LOVE the way it is coming out.



The empty space is where the rocker will go.


It was so hard to get a good picture of this due to the lighting and the fact that my camera is on it's way out.




























5 comments:

Heidi said...

gorgeous!!! i LOVE it, and i LOVE the "you are a dream come true!" can't wait to see it all filled with stuff after your shower!!

Grandma Lori said...

I love Chloe's room and she is a dream come true! I can't wait for her to be here!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Devyn!! Chloe's nursery is beautiful!! I really love it! I can't wait to see pictures of her in it :)

Holly said...

I love the bedding!!! Was this the original pattern you saw online awhile back? I love the damask print!! You & David did a great job!

Elaina's Mommy said...

Beautiful! I love it!