Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nursery Construction Complete

After a very long couple of weeks, I am very excited to announce that the nursery construction is complete! I love it so much I just stand at the door and stare for what seems like hours. I can only imagine how it's going to look once the furniture is in (which should be tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed!). David has worked so hard this past week, giving up his spring break to give me the nursery of my dreams (and Chloe's dreams too!). He did such a wonderful job and hardly complained at all, shocking huh? As soon as the crib furniture is put together, I will continue to post pictures to show our progress. Bring on the decorating!!

Just a reminder of how the room looked before

Proud daddy painting his little girls room! (He did a great job by the way)
All ready for the furniture!!


















4 comments:

Holly said...

Awww...I LOVE it!!! I love the shade of pink you chose, it's so beautiful! I can't wait to see the furniture!!

You should see Landon's room after the shower...holy cow! It's a DISASTER...clothes, blankets, and toys EVERYWHERE!!! Somehow it has to all get put away and I have no idea where to start!! YIKES!

Heidi said...

Woooow! It looks A-MAZING!!! I L.O.V.E. it! David did a fantastic job, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! It is so perfectly pink and girly! Can't wait to see all the furniture and bedding!

Jodi said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
I can't wait to see the furniture, too!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Devyn!! The nursery looks great so far! David is so handy...Brooks would have never been able to do all that :) I can't wait to see the finished room. Please be sure to post lots of pictures!!