Monday, March 1, 2010

Yee Haw!!

One of Chloe's BFF's, Sophia, turned 1 this past weekend and had a fabulous barn yard bash! We were looking forward to the pony and the petting zoo, but unfortunately the rain decided to make an appearance instead (seems to be happening at every birthday party we go to these days). Chloe still had a great time and enjoyed wearing her cowgirl hat that mommy had way to much fun bedazzling. Here are a few pics from the event.


Getting ready


Having fun with grammy pre-party







The face says it all, LOL!!



Hangin with Grampy



Pin the chicken in the barn (or something like that)

Enjoying the candy from the pinata that the big kids left behind (she enjoyed sucking the wrappers of course, not the actual candy).



I don't think the birthday girl liked the cake at all.
and since I have not posted for awhile, here are some updates on what's been going on with the Salmons. Chloe is crawling like crazy, all over the place!! Daddy has had his hands full while I have been training for my new position in Woodland Hills for the last 3 weeks (and as many of you know, being away from my baby has literally sucked the life out of me). However, David has done an AMAZING job, I could not have asked for a better husband.
Chloe also got her first tooth (FINALLY) last week and she turns 8 months tomorrow, March 2!! She is totally in love with her puppy, Lily, and starts laughing hysterically anytime Lily comes near her. She crawls to the sliding door and puts her hands all over the glass trying to get to her, laughing the entire time. It's really fun to watch.
David is still enjoying his teaching career, but has not been to excited for the furlough days (unpaid days). He has definitely made the best of it though. He takes Chloe and meets his friend and his daughter at Johns Incredible Pizza. They even go to the mall after, lol.
Gosh, this is starting to sound like a Christmas newsletter, LOL. With that being said, I think I have covered it for now!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the hat, dress, and entire outfit ensemble, lol! Too cute! I can't believe Sophia is one, she is so petite and tiny...I think Landon is going to look like a 3 year old by the time he turns one! hahaha!